Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday Stash Status



Weeks ending 10/11 and 10/18:

Stash Acquired:

1.5 yds lizzy house jewels in coral and green

I ordered 3 yards of fabric to make a dress (so it doesn't count towards stash), and it wasn't quite enough dollar wise to get free shipping.  so either i had to pay $7.95 shipping, or i could buy another yard and a half of fabric (less than $12 on sale) and get free shipping.  SO I ordered some nice stash basics.

Stash Used/Disposed of:

9 yds for six divided baskets
1 yd for Kitty Mini Quilt Swap mini and fabric gifts
1.5 yds for cathedral windows pillow and binding
TOTAL:  11.5 yrds

I'd say this was a pretty good week for stash busting!

1 comment:

smazoochie said...

Just curious how you calculate how much you've used. When non-quilters ask how much fabric is in a quilt, I never know what to tell them. I suppose there is a chart of some sort out there on the interwebs.....